Safety & Performance
- Meticulous jobsite housekeeping
- Jobsite safety signs at main construction entrances clearly outlining essential rules.
- Jobsite safety kit which has been developed over 100’s of project. Cones, traffic signs, fire extinguishers, and additional personnel safety equipment are just some of the items which can be found inside.
- Trailer signage including all state, federal and OSHA required paperwork.
- Safety vests for all on-site personnel when any heavy equipment is present.
- Hard-hats from project start until drywall or when overhead work is being performed.
- Weekly safety tailgate meetings with all sub-contractors.